- Access Gate
- Clubhouse with Internet Cafe
- Business Center
- Resident Activities
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Sitting Area with Picnic Tables and BBQ Grill
- Volleyball Court
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Car Care Area
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Gas Stove and Water Heater
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fan
- Large Closets
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Window Coverings
- Wheelchair Access
- Private Ground Floor Entry
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Tile in Select Areas
- Water/Sewer Included
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required.
- The OXBOW ECO-CENTER is a 225-acre preserve on the North Folk of the St Lucie River. We function as the Environmental Education and Community Outreach Division of St Lucie County’s Environmental Resource’s Department. In a partnership between St Lucie County & South Florida Water Management District the property was purchased using Environmentally Significant Lands and Save Our Rivers funding. The land is managed and preserved to sustain its native wildlife, utilizing boardwalks, trails and observation towers that allow visitors to fully experience nature without disturbing it.
- JENSEN BEACH is a sandy, scenic beach that is great for all kinds of water sports. Take a nap, get a great tan, go fishing, or just take a long relaxing walk along the beautiful beaches that stretch for miles.
- SAVANNAS PRESERVE STATE PARK, a 10-mile coastal marsh reserve offering such activities as canoeing, fishing, hiking & photography.
- The annual ST LUCIE COUNTY FAIR located in the heart of St Lucie County providing family friendly entertainment, home arts, and livestock exhibitions since 1966.